D a y b y d a y ♪
WEBMISTRESS DISCLAIMER TAGBOARD

Welcome to my blog! Click the tabs above to explore my blog. Don't forget to leave a tag! cute Pictures, Images and Photos
Link my blog
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
They also have stories

Sasa | Sha-chan | HTMSD | HTMSD II
| Heavenly Dragon | Hikaru Jie | Val Unnie | Amel

BANG EM'!


Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Photobucket
My Histories


Twitter Updates
Any Questions? Just ask me ^^
Credits
A Round of Applause to the following
Designer: Yours Truly
Base code: Cynna
Image: deviantart, soompi
Font: dafont
Smilies: BiBi1004, Kawaii Ro
Host: Blogger
Scripts : Dynamic Drive
Famous Traveling Place in Korea. - Dae take me to this place! (♥_♥)
Written @ 6:56 PM
Yeah actually i was browsing The Famous Place in The World for my English's project on the Internet.
Yes, our teacher just told us to find a picture of The Famous Place in The World and we could choose where the place is.So i was just searching The Famous Place in Korea at google.

And BUMP*! i found this such an Awesome Blog for Tourist \(*O*)/
And those places was caught my eyes.

okay, it's a Mountain. it's look beautifull isn't? It must be great if we could spend our vacation there.(OwO)
so, here's the review about Dongbosan.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Dongbosan

This is a mountain which is located near my home. So I used to climb this mountain every Sunday with my father.
But now, I become a lazy person so I rarely go
to this mountain . It's so sad, but I'll try it this month. Anyway, it has so many top names,
so I was confused everytime.
And also, there are so many restaurants under the mountain. So you can eat any food you want.
I recommend you to eat uncurdled bean curd.


and there's another one. and actually i really want Dae bring me to this place for real. It's nice to watch the sunset with our beloved person, right? Hun come on take me to his place please (♥_♥)
so here is the review. :D

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

JeongDongJin

This is JeongDongJin's picture.
It is famous for sunrising but it's located near the
east sea. From my house, it's too far to go there.
So I have never been there. As people say,
it is the most popular sighseeing resorts in Korea.
Many people visit here every year.
And families usually visit here to see sunup.
Its sunup is so beautiful.
I heard from the internet website and the news.
I'll try to visit this place sometimes.


Yeah, all those reviews and picture's credit are goes to Famous Traveling Places In Korea ! Thank you so much for the reviews, dear! It's helped us a lots! ^^

And this blog just make me wanna go to Korea so badly... (¬_¬) Need to save money from now on. Yeah HWAITING! \\(<.<|>.>)//

Image and video hosting by TinyPic



Labels: , ,


0) comments | say what?