D a y b y d a y ♪
WEBMISTRESS DISCLAIMER TAGBOARD

Welcome to my blog! Click the tabs above to explore my blog. Don't forget to leave a tag! cute Pictures, Images and Photos
Link my blog
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
They also have stories

Sasa | Sha-chan | HTMSD | HTMSD II
| Heavenly Dragon | Hikaru Jie | Val Unnie | Amel

BANG EM'!


Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Photobucket
Twitter Updates
Any Questions? Just ask me ^^
Credits
A Round of Applause to the following
Designer: Yours Truly
Base code: Cynna
Image: deviantart, soompi
Font: dafont
Smilies: BiBi1004, Kawaii Ro
Host: Blogger
Scripts : Dynamic Drive
my precious things :] ♥ ♥ ♥
Written @ 6:52 PM
So, hi guys! Long time no see XD
Yeah i finally back to this blog again, and this time i will share my precious things for all of you :D
Do you want to know what is my precious things? So, check it out under the cut :3

I start collected Big Bang's stuffs since October 9, 2009. and this is my collection that i've collect since October 9, 2009 untill December 9, 2009. And i still have to collect more and more. XD

Picture spamming time~ Photobucket
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
my collection October 2009 - December 2009. XD

want to see it more clearly? let's zoom in =))
Image and video hosting by TinyPic


well, i bought Heartbreaker album too! XD
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

and this is a fanmade merchandise but i really love it ^^
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

my Another Big Show Photobookwas coming late, that's why i wasn't take this picture together with other stuffs above .__.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

And this is my current new stuffs! *sorry for the bad quality T__T* I still waiting for my Shine A Light CD Album and 2NE1 1st Mini Albumand i gotta order Stand Up Tour DVD and Electric Love Concert DVDthis month. Will added these if my stuffs already coming ^^

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

I always keep my precious things inside shelf XD
Image and video hosting by TinyPic


now you know how much i love those 5 boys right? lol XD
as an International fans i have nothing to do except support them with buy their original CD/DVD/goods. so, if you really a hardcore fan of your idol, be crazy like me! LOL XD
yes yes yes papa YG really know how to make me broke. T_______T

and this post is specially for my unnie Val :]
hey unnie, this is my turn~ XD you can check her blog also because she is just another monster collector like me lol :P

that's all for today... BBYONG! hope you like this post ^^ *waves* Photobucket

Image and video hosting by TinyPic


Labels: , , , , , , ,


4) comments | say what?