D a y b y d a y ♪
WEBMISTRESS DISCLAIMER TAGBOARD

Welcome to my blog! Click the tabs above to explore my blog. Don't forget to leave a tag! cute Pictures, Images and Photos
Link my blog
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
They also have stories

Sasa | Sha-chan | HTMSD | HTMSD II
| Heavenly Dragon | Hikaru Jie | Val Unnie | Amel

BANG EM'!


Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Photobucket
Twitter Updates
Any Questions? Just ask me ^^
Credits
A Round of Applause to the following
Designer: Yours Truly
Base code: Cynna
Image: deviantart, soompi
Font: dafont
Smilies: BiBi1004, Kawaii Ro
Host: Blogger
Scripts : Dynamic Drive
[Daily Life] happy monday! *sigh*
Written @ 4:47 PM
so hello everyone! first of all i want to say HAPPY MONDAY! Photobucket lol i know everyone especially students like me must be really hate monday Photobucket
i was sleeping around 1:00 AM last night and i just realize that i just slept for 7 hours which mean it's not enough for me! Photobucket that's why i was thinking to skipping school lol but at least i decide to school because there's only 3 week left for me to going to that fckin' school Photobucket

WHY?

it's because my final exam are nearly coming Photobucket
i got depressed during Economic Class after my teacher told us that final exam gonna be start on May 31st - June 1st and my report card gonna be out on June 18th Photobucket
seriously i'm afraid i will not pass the grade, i swear....
because i got a bad mark on my previous semester and i haven't repair my grade that unifished Photobucket

i wish i can bear to not to touch my computer and online during my pre-final exam and my final exam so that i can focus to my school Photobucket
eventhough that's mean i gonna leave online world for 3 weeks. Photobucket

God, i want to make my mom and dad proud of me. i don't want they got stressed because of my school life again. i wish everything gonna be okay and i wish i can solve all the problems that i got. amen. Photobucket

...help me find the way of all this shit, God. will you?

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Labels: , ,


0) comments | say what?