D a y b y d a y ♪
WEBMISTRESS DISCLAIMER TAGBOARD

Welcome to my blog! Click the tabs above to explore my blog. Don't forget to leave a tag! cute Pictures, Images and Photos
Link my blog
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
They also have stories

Sasa | Sha-chan | HTMSD | HTMSD II
| Heavenly Dragon | Hikaru Jie | Val Unnie | Amel

BANG EM'!


Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Photobucket
Twitter Updates
Any Questions? Just ask me ^^
Credits
A Round of Applause to the following
Designer: Yours Truly
Base code: Cynna
Image: deviantart, soompi
Font: dafont
Smilies: BiBi1004, Kawaii Ro
Host: Blogger
Scripts : Dynamic Drive
[Daily Life] what a random day D:
Written @ 5:03 PM
today was such a random yet complicated day for me Photobucket
i woke up around 6:40 AM *which too late for me* then i'm having a backache when i try to get up from my bed.
i just realize that i wasn't feeling well this morning Photobucket and i decide to absent from school then my mom start to get mad on me Photobucket
mom wasn't let me turn on my computer and online the whole day so that's why i decide to sleeping all day long since i haven't had enough sleep nowadays Photobucket
i'm sleeping start 9:00 AM and i wake up around 12:30 PM lol Photobucket
i just found out that my dad are still sick and he still doesn't wants go to doctor to check his health. seriously i'm worried about him, i don't want he sick. i want him to stay healthy Photobucket
God please heal my dad and make him feel much better. i beg you Photobucket

anyway i gonna have music course again tonight and i'll practice for GBN test tomorrow. learning musical note and memorize rhythm are not easy as i thought Photobucket
but i hope i can understand it and pass the test tomorrow. amen Photobucket

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Labels: ,


0) comments | say what?