D a y b y d a y ♪
WEBMISTRESS DISCLAIMER TAGBOARD

Welcome to my blog! Click the tabs above to explore my blog. Don't forget to leave a tag! cute Pictures, Images and Photos
Link my blog
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
They also have stories

Sasa | Sha-chan | HTMSD | HTMSD II
| Heavenly Dragon | Hikaru Jie | Val Unnie | Amel

BANG EM'!


Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Photobucket
Twitter Updates
Any Questions? Just ask me ^^
Credits
A Round of Applause to the following
Designer: Yours Truly
Base code: Cynna
Image: deviantart, soompi
Font: dafont
Smilies: BiBi1004, Kawaii Ro
Host: Blogger
Scripts : Dynamic Drive
such a good day~ ♪
Written @ 5:56 PM
hello readers! finally we meet again Photobucket how are you guys? well hope you guys are doing fine Photobucket
yesterday and today was such a good day for me. you know why?

  1. i won BIGBANG Fila Limited Edition poster from vipclubcokr! that was unbelievable! Photobucket i really didn't expect that i gonna won the lottery and this is the first time i gonna receive a package from outside country South Korea Photobucket
    so here are the poster which gonna be mine Photobucket

    Photobucket

    and they has been sent the package to my address yesterday Photobucket

    Photobucket
    i really excited! hopefully it'll arrive safely~ *amen* thanks vipclubcokr!

  2. i'm on my semester break! wohoooo. finally school is overrr! no more homeworks, exams, projects and blablabla shit from school again Photobucket

  3. i just bought BIGBANG Tell Me Goodbye, BIGBANG Stand Up and 2NE1 I Don't Care poster today and the poster will be sent tomorrow (which mean i gonna receive it on friday) yay! Photobucket

  4. finally we 21BANGS already found a Korean Translator *though not yet official* that's because of vipclubcokr once again! he help us to find a Korean VIPs and Black Jacks who want to be our translator ^^ (many thanks to 노승우 oppa) Photobucket

  5. i got my t-shirt package from wonderindo! actually it's been sent last saturday but due technical error my package was pending in custom office that's why i should go to the office to take my own package Photobucket
    and thanks God the t-shirt is fits to my body lol Photobucket


well i think that's all i can say, i still waiting for my Tell Me Goodbye album, Electric Love Concert DVD and Stand Up Tour DVD either. (but it's still on process TT__TT)
i hope everyone have a good day! XOXO ♥


Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Labels: , , , , , , , ,


0) comments | say what?