D a y b y d a y ♪
WEBMISTRESS DISCLAIMER TAGBOARD

Welcome to my blog! Click the tabs above to explore my blog. Don't forget to leave a tag! cute Pictures, Images and Photos
Link my blog
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
They also have stories

Sasa | Sha-chan | HTMSD | HTMSD II
| Heavenly Dragon | Hikaru Jie | Val Unnie | Amel

BANG EM'!


Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Photobucket
Twitter Updates
Any Questions? Just ask me ^^
Credits
A Round of Applause to the following
Designer: Yours Truly
Base code: Cynna
Image: deviantart, soompi
Font: dafont
Smilies: BiBi1004, Kawaii Ro
Host: Blogger
Scripts : Dynamic Drive
Wonder Girls Showcase, i'm coming! Holiday, i'm coming! (^^)/
Written @ 4:31 PM
still remember my post about Wonder Girls Mini Showcase two weeks ago? Photobucket yeah this one! Photobucket

Image and video hosting by TinyPic


finally i got my ticket and i'm going to meet the girls tomorrow! Photobucket i also got Meet and Greet ticket from my friend *lol of course i pay it* and i really happy because i gonna meet them in person! Photobucket
i can't believe i'll meet them because it feel like i just watch them on YouTube perform with my boys (Big Bang) yesterday. and i just realize it's been two years i already knew about them! YEAH WONDERBANG FTW! Photobucket

so here are my ticket!

Photobucket
hihi WonderBang rules! XD


i gonna leave to Jakarta tonight with my family and i gonna spend my holiday there. i promise when i'm back i'll write my fan account here! so~ see you all later! HAPPY HOLIDAY EVERYONE! Photobucket

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Labels: , ,


1) comments | say what?