D a y b y d a y ♪
WEBMISTRESS DISCLAIMER TAGBOARD

Welcome to my blog! Click the tabs above to explore my blog. Don't forget to leave a tag! cute Pictures, Images and Photos
Link my blog
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
They also have stories

Sasa | Sha-chan | HTMSD | HTMSD II
| Heavenly Dragon | Hikaru Jie | Val Unnie | Amel

BANG EM'!


Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Photobucket
Twitter Updates
Any Questions? Just ask me ^^
Credits
A Round of Applause to the following
Designer: Yours Truly
Base code: Cynna
Image: deviantart, soompi
Font: dafont
Smilies: BiBi1004, Kawaii Ro
Host: Blogger
Scripts : Dynamic Drive
The new look of my blog~ ^^
Written @ 4:56 PM
Photobucket

Hello guys~ if you notice, there's something different with my blog since yesterday.
Yes! I just changed the header and the link of my blog. So from now, i'll use this icon Photobucket as my main icon :)
And please note that this icon is not made by me!

Photobucket(c)Bergie@cyworld

i'll never claim someone's works as mine so please remember the icon is not made by me. i got this from soompi a few months ago ^^
so, before there'll someone curse me it's better i'm clarify about this first right? XD

i hope you guys like the new look of my blog~ see you later and have a nice day!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Labels:


2) comments | say what?