D a y b y d a y ♪
WEBMISTRESS DISCLAIMER TAGBOARD

Welcome to my blog! Click the tabs above to explore my blog. Don't forget to leave a tag! cute Pictures, Images and Photos
Link my blog
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
They also have stories

Sasa | Sha-chan | HTMSD | HTMSD II
| Heavenly Dragon | Hikaru Jie | Val Unnie | Amel

BANG EM'!


Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Photobucket
Twitter Updates
Any Questions? Just ask me ^^
Credits
A Round of Applause to the following
Designer: Yours Truly
Base code: Cynna
Image: deviantart, soompi
Font: dafont
Smilies: BiBi1004, Kawaii Ro
Host: Blogger
Scripts : Dynamic Drive
|QUICK POST| Random . My cover of 2NE1 - It Hurts. Etc.
Written @ 9:59 PM
Hello my bloooggg! It's been a while i didn't visit you :))
I was having a problem with my blog's layout because my photobucket got bandwith exceeded and i decide to leave my blog for a while lol but suddenly all my hard work is back! YAY! XD

There are so many things i want to share but i'm out of my mind now lol so maybe i gotta start run this blog actively tomorrow or so. lol
I probably will change the layout and change everything about this blog within this week. *not sure* So i'm sorry if i've been MIA! :(

Would you mind to watch my cover video? I sing 2NE1 - It Hurts :)
This is an example of my 2NE1 singing cover for my audition to Indonesian KPOP Singing Contest which will be held on Oct. 15, 2010.
I still mess up to pronounce Korean. I will learn harder from now on. .__.



Ciao~!

Labels:


0) comments | say what?