D a y b y d a y ♪
WEBMISTRESS DISCLAIMER TAGBOARD

Welcome to my blog! Click the tabs above to explore my blog. Don't forget to leave a tag! cute Pictures, Images and Photos
Link my blog
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
They also have stories

Sasa | Sha-chan | HTMSD | HTMSD II
| Heavenly Dragon | Hikaru Jie | Val Unnie | Amel

BANG EM'!


Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Photobucket
Twitter Updates
Any Questions? Just ask me ^^
Credits
A Round of Applause to the following
Designer: Yours Truly
Base code: Cynna
Image: deviantart, soompi
Font: dafont
Smilies: BiBi1004, Kawaii Ro
Host: Blogger
Scripts : Dynamic Drive
【FANACCOUNT】Wonder Girls Mini Showcase 2010 in Jakarta, Indonesia
Written @ 8:49 PM
I was promised you all that i gonna made fanaccount of Wonder Girls Mini Showcase in Jakarta before. Sorry i really late posting this due a lazyness and other reasons lol XD
But, since i already made a promise, i still going to write about my experience ^^

Photobucket
Wonder Girls Mini Showcase in Indonesia
June 20th, 2010


As you can see, the crowd is really sick. I didn't expect before there'll be a lot of people gonna attend this mini showcase. Since this is a "secret" showcase and the ticket is not for sale, i never expect around 3000 people will be there.




I arrive at Balai Kartini on 3PM, and i found out there's a lot of people already waiting on the line. Some are waiting and some are shooting for the flashmob.
My mom accompanied me so i don't look like a lose kid. LOL. Finally around 4PM, the gate is open. People who wearing Wonder Girls Indonesia Official T-Shirt are allowed to enter the gate first. (thanks God, i wore it!) and people who not wearing it, will enter the gate on 6PM.
The good thing of wearing Wonder Girls Indonesia Official T-Shirt is we are able to stand in front of the stage. At first i was stand in front of the stage, but since i can't bear it anymore.. i decide to move back.
The show suppose to be start on 6:30PM and do you know when it's actually started? 8:00PM!
Crazy right? So many people fainted because they are too tired waiting the girls will be perform (including me, but i just almost fainted XD)
I'm glad that Xander and Wenche onnie call me, because actually i have to meet and greet with Wonder Girls before the showcase! LOL XD
After they call me, i decide to move back and stay together with them behind.

This is the really first time i meet my cyber friends in real life, so it's kinda awkward for me when i meet them but thanksfully it just for a second lol
We so impatiently waiting to meet the girls, and after waiting for a long time finally the staff called us. YES! We get to meet the girls!
I thought there'll be a fansigning too but sadly it isn't :( (this is one of the reason why i really dissapointed)

And here you go, our meet and greet picture!
Photobucket
Can you guess which one is me? LOL. Yep, i'm the one with a big body. The girl beside Ye Eun.

I was really nervous when i meet them, really! And Ye Eun unnie plus Sohee unnie was really pretty. I still remember how Ye Eun unnie say "selamat malam" (good evening) and "terima kasih" (thank you) and we shake-hand then she smiled at me.
I kinda shocked when Ye Eun unnie holding my shoulder and even touching my hair when we take a photoshoot. She is really friendly.
Sohee
unnie was really cute and pretty, and she is tall. I'm lucky because i got handshaked with her twice. LOL.
Sadly i can't handshake with the other three girls (Sun Mi, Yoobin, Lim) because the annoying staffs keep telling me to move and we have to get out quickly after we've done take a picture.

It was ok though, i'm not stand in front of the stage but i get a chance to meet them in person.
Such a beautiful night ever. (thanks to Wenche onnie for letting me meet and greet with them!)

After we're done meet and greet, i'm back to my mom's place and waiting the show to started.
It's not even started on 7:50PM, silly right? And finally the opening show started on 8:00PM.

Photobucket
This is Vidi Aldiano, an Indonesian singer who get a chance to become opening performer.

Actually there's SHE too before Vidi Aldiano, they are performing their 5 songs before Wonder Girls appear.

And finally, the long-awaited is over...

Photobucket
it's Wonder Girls!!!!!

Note:
sorry for the blurry picture, my mom have a hard time to take a picture since we're in behind and she has to take a picture on the big screen. (thanks a lots of my mom for her never-ending love to me)

The crowd is being insane again. The fangirls and fanboys screams are really sicks.

And here are those quotes that the girls saying. (so far i remember)

Ye Eun: "I try Jakarta food, it's so delicious. I love it!"
Lim: "I love abon and pempek" (lol it's our traditional foods ^^)
Sohee: "No matter how far we are, please always remember that we love you and we want always keep contact with you" (such a touching quote..)
Yoobin: "Are you ready to rock?" (i have a bad memory, i only remember when she said this quote LOL XD)
Sunmi: "......" (she speaks a lots. 'till i can't remember each lines that she said. sorry *fail* T__T*

They are performing 6 songs. 2 Different Tears, Pushycat dolls - Don't Cha, So hot, This Time, Nobody and Tell Me.

Sorry i didn't record any video because i was very tired and i don't want give any trouble again to my mom lol. So i just can take a pictures. And as i was said above, it's blurry and not HQ.
But at least you all still can enjoy the view. :)

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Actually i took a lots of pictures but there are only a few pictures which has a good view. T____T Next time, i should bring a camera which has a HD quality! *pissed off*

I'm not good at story-telling *lmao* but hope you guys can enjoy the first fanaccount i ever made. I really wish there'll be more KPOP idols will come to my beloved country Indonesia in the future. ^^

Oh, and last picture of the day~
Photobucket
me and my crap face pose in front the big poster of Wonder Girls.



Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Labels: , ,


0) comments | say what?